About us

About Lauren:
I am married and mother to a son who is one year and 10 months old. I am a certified Doula and Birth Educator. I fully breastfed my son until 8 months old and continue to breastfeed him today. I currently teach Birth Education courses in Beit Shemesh - visit my website here
To email me: lauren.ron at gmail.com

About Neomi:
I am 31 years old and married to Ido. We have a son Yoav who is a year and one month old. I fully breastfed Yoav until 6 months old and continued to breastfeed with food supplementing until he was 10 months old. I returned to work after 3 months when my standard maternity leave ended.

About the Skin to Skin pamphlet project:
Lauren and Neomi are both students at the Batya Davis Breastfeeding Supporter course.
This pamphlet is their joint project. The aim is to increase awareness of the importance and incredible effect and value of keeping newborns together with their mothers with as much skin to skin contact as possible,helping the circle of mothers and babies that benefit from a better birth experience to grow.